Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with my iPhone 5 since iOS 8.4 update

Ever since I updated my iPhone 5c to iOS 8.4, I've been having tons of problems. First off, my storage is extremely limited. I've had to erase my phone, restore it twice since this update & I think I'm gonna have to do it again soon. I just wiped my phone last week. It was saying it had zero bytes. When I wiped it & restored it, it said I had about 9 GB available. Now, not even a week later, it says I have 2 GB of storage available. I have not installed anymore apps, in fact the 1st thing that I did when I noticed this problem is delete apps that the previous update had stored with no problem. The biggest apps I have, storage wise, are 100MB. How can I fix this issue without having to wipe & restore my phone every week?

My 2nd question: my music app has been so screwed up since the latest update as well. My phone keeps putting multiple songs that are exactly the same in1 of my playlists. I erased that playlist & am making it all over again. Also when I sync my phone to iTunes, it will not put the songs in alphabetical order as it appears on the screen in iTune. Please help me get out of iPhone ****! Any advice is greatly appreciated.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 11:16 PM

2 replies

Aug 17, 2015 11:20 AM in response to Jamiekaz

Hopefully someone can answer this question for me. I see that there is gonna be an update in September for iOS 9. I'm still having the same problems as I was in my original post & I don't want to update it when the new iOS comes out. If I don't will my phone & apps still work? Should I still update my apps after the new iOS comes out?

Problems with my iPhone 5 since iOS 8.4 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.