Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Specific Podcasts are not updating

I'm using iOS 9 Beta 2 on an iPhone 5S. However, I had been using iOS 9 Beta with no problems for a few weeks, and only updated to Beta 2 to see if it would fix this.

I listen to a lot of Podcasts, through the iOS app. So I have a lot of unplayed episodes, and some news podcasts I always listen to when they come in. So I like to be up to date. But since Saturday at 6.41, many of these podcasts have not updated in my app. If I pull down in the main podcasts list, I'll get "last updated 29 July at 07:29", as in, earlier this morning. But I can't pull down to update individual podcasts. I can no longer download individual episodes through the store, so the only solution to get the latest for one was to delete the podcast from the list, then subscribe again through the store. But this isn't a great solution given the number of podcasts I have, especially as it would lose track of which epis are unplayed.

Any help would be appreciated!

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 12:17 AM

There are no replies.

Specific Podcasts are not updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.