Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A few Photos Sync issues/questions

Seems I am having issues with syncing since 8.4 update (shocker -_-) Apparently I had 1100 photos on my device and I thought that seemed way too high for what Photos folders I had synced. I checked and apparently it randomly decided to sync a bunch of other things since the update. Anyways I made the adjustments and selected to proper folders I wanted to sync... Now I am down to 160 photos on my device... However there was no change in storage. I found that a bit odd. I usually shoot in HDR so I know there definitely should've been a change. Any tips/explanations on that? (My Recently Deleted folder is empty)

Also on my iOS device. I notice now I have duplicate folders. 2 Panoramic and 2 Videos. They both have the same content, but one of each says "From My Mac" is there anyways to fix the duplicates?

And finally, in iTunes, under Faces, I had chosen only myself to sync to my phone... However 3 other people keep syncing as well... I thought maybe it was because I was in their pics or something, but that is not the case. It is pretty random that it is just 3 other people that are checked to be synced. Any suggestions here?

Many thanks.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4, null

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 4:38 AM

There are no replies.

A few Photos Sync issues/questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.