Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Possible phishing email?

Just received an email from info@rem.apple.com advising I've made an in app payment of 18.28 GBP for ICRSS Pro. I've not actually bought anything from apple in a while and I have no idea what this is for. I don't own an iPhone or iPad, all my current devices are either from Windows or Google. Has anyone ever had anything sent from this address to them before?

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 4:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 4:14 AM

It is a phishing attempt. Do not respond. Do not divulge any personal or financial information. You can use the address below to forward the suspect email message to Apple.

reportphishing@apple.com

The link below has information to help identify fraudulent emails.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4933

5 replies

Jul 29, 2015 4:15 AM in response to matej_86

It's a phishing email to try and get your account and payment details (the from email address varies), forward it to Apple : reportphishing@apple.com , and then delete it.

Phishing and similar emails : Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails

Phishing emails : Identifying fraudulent "phishing" email - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Viewing your account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Possible phishing email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.