Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Manually EQ for iPhone using APPLE MUSIC

So i've downloaded and love apple music.

I'd like to be able to adjust the EQ (mainly reduce the bass) using from my iPhone.
However, apple's built in "bass reducer" is not enough for some of the external speakers I sent the music too.

Is there an app i can download that i can adjust the EQ manually while still being able to use apple music?

I know that on iTunes you can manually adjust the EQ but this will not help me when playing music directly from my iPhone. Perhaps if i invest in iTunes match?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 6

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 5:11 AM

6 replies

Jul 29, 2015 5:50 AM in response to chrisfromlasalle

I haven't looked at third party music apps in a while, but went through several some time back. Many use the Music app library on the phone (including tracks on iTunes Match), but provide a different user interface. So, yes, you will need to use the third party app, but it doesn't require managing an additional library. There likely is no way for a third party app to adjust system EQ independently.

I can't address how any of these would interact with the Apple Music Service.

You will want to read the descriptions carefully.

Manually EQ for iPhone using APPLE MUSIC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.