Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lock Down Keynote Presentation - Resolved?

Hi everyone,

I've done the search and seen every man and his dog ask this question. I've seen the responses with use 'Guided Access' (which doesn't work as you can still pinch to edit) and the 'export to image files' (no good on an interactive Keynote).

All of these questions were asked 2 to 3 years back and there's been nothing since. I'm assuming this is still an issue and everyone gave up asking. I can guess what the response will be. 😟

So if anyone from the Keynote Dev team is reading this, would you please consider 'locking down' Keynote presentations on the iPad? Disable the 'pinch to edit' gesture and add a simple 4 digit code to lock/unlock. If there's a reason for not doing this then at least let us know the reason why.

To everyone out there, is there somewhere around here where you can post your suggestions to the Keynote Dev team for requested features?

Many thanks for your time and fingers crossed.

Rog.

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 7:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 8:30 AM

Keynote presentations on the iPad

You have posted in the wrong forum, this is the Keynote for Mac discussion. Post your question in Keynote for iOS.

If there's a reason for not doing this then at least let us know the reason why.

Apple do not publicly announced policy decisions in the community discussions.

is there somewhere around here where you can post your suggestions to the Keynote Dev team for requested features?

The only way to send your suggestions to Apple is using the feedback webpage, click this link: Apple product feedback

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2015 8:30 AM in response to ROJ Design

Keynote presentations on the iPad

You have posted in the wrong forum, this is the Keynote for Mac discussion. Post your question in Keynote for iOS.

If there's a reason for not doing this then at least let us know the reason why.

Apple do not publicly announced policy decisions in the community discussions.

is there somewhere around here where you can post your suggestions to the Keynote Dev team for requested features?

The only way to send your suggestions to Apple is using the feedback webpage, click this link: Apple product feedback

Lock Down Keynote Presentation - Resolved?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.