Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music isnt saved on phone

Three weeks ago I got a replacement iPhone 6 because my old 6 was experiencing random reboots (BSOD). Everything was set up and working fine on the old phone, even with ios 8.4.

The new phone will not download my library and keep it on the device. I have spent nearly 180gb of data this month (on a 6mbit WiMax connection) trying to download my 4500 song library to my 128gb iPhone but nothing sticks. I transferred my 3-5 star lists, about 1k songs, and thought they were on my device (they should have been from the router logs) but when I go look at music on my device they are not there. Its deleting/removing my downloads.

I turned off icloud in music settings, rebooted, and the phone is still trying to download 1185 songs.

Something is broken and I dont know what.

Is this just buggy? iTunes 12.2 trashed my library (tagged audiobooks as music, that I cannot untag; deleted my TV & Movies; etc...), so I have little hope for now. I undid the auto renew, this doesnt help me anymore.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 9:17 AM

There are no replies.

Music isnt saved on phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.