Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Im trying to track my device through my pc but when i click the "find my phone" option it just says "No devices" and its asking me to set up my icloud account which i think i already have. Yesterday it was working fine but today its not. help please!

Im trying to track my device through my pc but when i click the "find my phone" option from the main menu it just tells me "no devices" and it says to set up my icloud account which i already have because yesterday it was working fine and now its not. Could any icloud savy people give me a hand here thank you. Xoxo

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 8:18 AM

There are no replies.

Im trying to track my device through my pc but when i click the "find my phone" option it just says "No devices" and its asking me to set up my icloud account which i think i already have. Yesterday it was working fine but today its not. help please!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.