Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete a radio station on a OS X Yosemite

I have a Mac OS X Yosemite, 10.10.3-my first mac computer. I enjoyed listening to my radio stations, but a few weeks ago one disappeared. The name is still there, but not the station ( won' t play). I also have two stations I would like to get rid of, but can't figure out how. The info I have seen for earlier versions said to click the **** at the right, but when I do it only says share. Can anyone help? Thanks

OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 8:05 AM

1 reply

Jul 29, 2015 9:42 AM in response to kathyfromboulder

Kathy, been having enormous problems with the new iTunes in regards especially to the new Radio design as well. It won't play the Radio easily or at all anymore using an 10.7.5 OS - also is gone the ability to search, the saved favorites of the Radio stations, etc. Nor can one alter the removal of what Apple wants to customize the Radio selection for the user personally. It is all very odd. Perhaps a business model promoting their own services has driven out the more selective and user friendly aspects. Or maybe due to 10.7.5, I am unable to see the advanced selections making this possible. Either way, I wish Apple would give the user a choice to return to an older set up, or even a chance to restore the older iTunes version. Should have known through experience about the changes an update would bring. Perhaps Apple or iTunes will hear about the concerns on the support communities and offer some fixes in updates. First, the Radio is not working well with older OS - could use an appropriate customizing to make personal selections as favorites (beyond just wish lists in purchasing content on the store), etc. I don't even like the rainbow styled icon, wishing the old red and white still existed. Would like the ability to change to a simpler format, etc. Who knows, often updates are fixed later. We shall see - sorry could not help with your issue.

Delete a radio station on a OS X Yosemite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.