Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photo stream

I have recently updated iphoto to photos. I have imported my camera roll from my iphone. I do not understand how to import or save the photo stream photos. I tried to save them on the phone in hopes that I could import them. Photos appears to only have 300 photos of my 1000 on photo stream? I am not sure how to save all of the photo stream.

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 8:27 AM

3 replies

Jul 29, 2015 8:37 AM in response to tarakenzjo

MyPhotoStream is a temporary streaming set of photos that exist for a max of 30 days and is used to share photos between devices - to be saved on any device they must be imported (or saved) to that device

When MyPhotoStream is enabled in the Photos Application all photos imported to Photos are added to MPS and all new photos added to MPS by other devices are imported into Photos so they are in Moments and are permeant - the MPS album on shows the current content of MPS - not the photos that have been imported from MPS

LN

photo stream

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.