Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone

Dear friend,

my brother has bought iphone 4s and he created an Apple id for it but after some time he forgot his password.

Could you please tell me what can i do with that iphone we have it box and all of its features.

please help me.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 9:39 AM

10 replies

Jul 29, 2015 10:06 AM in response to shukurullo

So he doesn't know his Apple id or his Apple id password

How remiss of him

Would he be able to prove to Apple with all the relevant documents that he is the original owner from new of this iPhone

Remember Apple know every part of the iPhone's history ,does your brother

If however he is not the original (from new ) owner then he must ask the person he purchased it from ,Apple will only assist the genuine original owner

Jul 29, 2015 10:09 AM in response to shukurullo

shukurullo wrote:

Dear friend. thank you for your answer but could you please tell me that my brother even does not know apple id i mean

he does not know

how to write his

apple id

and its password. please help me

His Apple ID is his email address. Do you mean he forgot his email address? He can find it just by opening any email he has received recently. Once he remembers his email address he can go to https://iforgot.apple.com to reset his password.

iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.