Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

charge card credit

I updated the payment method by changing the credit card and I was charged € 1.98 why ? How can I request a refund ?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 10:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 10:30 AM

You don't need to, each time that you add or chang your credit card details on your iTunes account a small temporary store holding charge (i.e. €1.98) may be applied to check that the card details are correct and valid and that it's registered to the same name and address as on your iTunes account - your card issuer should remove it from your card within a few days or so.

Store holding charge : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2015 10:30 AM in response to dg941

You don't need to, each time that you add or chang your credit card details on your iTunes account a small temporary store holding charge (i.e. €1.98) may be applied to check that the card details are correct and valid and that it's registered to the same name and address as on your iTunes account - your card issuer should remove it from your card within a few days or so.

Store holding charge : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

charge card credit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.