Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can some one please help me unlock my phone

can someone plz help me unlock my phone

iPhone 4, iOS 4

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 9:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 10:31 AM

Activation Lock? Only the person who initiated the Activation Lock can remove it.

Locked because wrong password entered too many times?

Forgot passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Locked to a wireless provider and you wish to use a different one? Contact the wireless provider

to which the iPhone is locked to see if they offer unlocking and if you qualify.

Something other type of unlock? Provide more details so someone may offer a solution.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2015 10:31 AM in response to casiebunte1

Activation Lock? Only the person who initiated the Activation Lock can remove it.

Locked because wrong password entered too many times?

Forgot passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Locked to a wireless provider and you wish to use a different one? Contact the wireless provider

to which the iPhone is locked to see if they offer unlocking and if you qualify.

Something other type of unlock? Provide more details so someone may offer a solution.

can some one please help me unlock my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.