Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone could not be restore an unknow error occurred "9" and erro blue screen

i can't restore my iphone . because i restore only half it stop and error 9 . i'm try many times but it not use. please help me can you con with me facebook : https://www.facebook.com/long2306 or my phone number ######## help me......... :((((((((( <Personal Information Edited by Host>
User uploaded file

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4, null

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 10:50 AM

It's a very bad idea to post your phone number and other personal information to a public forum with millions of legitimate users and who knows how many crooks. Start expecting robocalls 24/7, as well as scam emails.

Here's the information on that error: Get help with iOS update and restore errors - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2015 10:50 AM in response to Trieu Thanh Long

It's a very bad idea to post your phone number and other personal information to a public forum with millions of legitimate users and who knows how many crooks. Start expecting robocalls 24/7, as well as scam emails.

Here's the information on that error: Get help with iOS update and restore errors - Apple Support

iphone could not be restore an unknow error occurred "9" and erro blue screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.