Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 - Health Icon

Where can I find formation on the use of the Health icon for the iPhone 4 for Blood Glucose monitoring. I would like to record glucose readings and be able to send/print the information.

I assume that I will need to download an app to be used with the Health icon. A Blood Glucose dashboard already exists under the Health icon and it allows data to be entered, but it seems to have limited use.

iPhone 4, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 10:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 10:54 AM

The blood glucose function of the health app was disabled because it was providing inaccurate information. You should get a 3rd party app from the app store.

9 replies

Aug 2, 2015 2:04 PM in response to modular747

You are correct. I do have an iPhone 4S. I have the Health icon on my phone, but there is not much in it. I assume I need to download a third party diabetes app for it. It was my understanding that Apple launched its Research Kit Program in March with 5 apps, one of them being a diabetes apps. Can this Research Kit Program be used with the IPhone 4S? How can I find out more about it?

iPhone 4 - Health Icon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.