Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Time zone issue on Calendar in iOS devices

When I am in another time zone (I live in EST and should always have my calendar reflecting Eastern Time) and I create a new calendar invite on my iOS devices (iphone or ipad), when I return home, it is automatically changing this calendar invite to GMT time. I have time zone override shutoff on both of my iOS devices. Both of my devices are using iOS 8.4. My MacBook Air is reflecting the correct time in my Outlook mail program, but not on either of my iOS devices. Deleting and recreating my exchange email account does not correct this issue nor does updating my network settings. I did some research on this and it appears to be a known iOS 8 bug that has yet to be addressed. It appears as though if I create a new calendar invite on any iOS device while I am in another time zone, it will change the time on this invite when I return home to GMT, but this only occurs to invites I created using my iOS device and only to invites I created while in another time zone. Nothing I have done is correcting this. My calendar invites should not be looking just to my carriers’ server at the time I create it for its time zone. The time I put in (and in this instance, EST), should always be reflected properly. Please correct this bug. This is a definite iOS related issue and is not caused by my exchange email account.

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 10:21 AM

There are no replies.

Time zone issue on Calendar in iOS devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.