Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PDFs not being saved or sync'd from iDevices in New iTunes 12 under the Books tab?

What has happened to PDF books/document support in iTunes 12 Books tab?

I sync'd my iPad to the updated iTunes 12 under OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks only to find that my purchased iBooks sync'd fine, but none of my PDF got sync'd and I lost them from my iPad. The Books tab of iTunes doesn't appear to have anything to access PDF documents. Am I missing something?

I was able to return my Mac to OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard and iTunes 11 and I was able to re sync my iPad (as I have duplicate iTunes/iPhoto/iMovie libraries and was able to retrieve all of my PDF documents and magazines back to my iPad.

Any ideas why this is not working or available in the new iTunes 12 version?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8), 27in 3.06 GHz CPU, 1TB, 16 GB RAM

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 11:30 AM

There are no replies.

PDFs not being saved or sync'd from iDevices in New iTunes 12 under the Books tab?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.