Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTV problem

Since downloading the recent upgrade for my Apple desktop, including Photos instead of iPhoto, the checkmarks for selected photos to be shown through my iTV disappeared (in the iTV device section of iTunes). I have a 1st generation iTV. I re-checked the selected photos and downloaded them again to the iTV, which took hours. It worked. However, every time that I return to the iTV section of ITunes, the checkmarks are all gone again.

I added some new photos to Photo, created a new album, went to the iTV section of iTunes, and check only the new album. Now I only have the 3 new photos showing through the AppleTV on the television. It takes too long to recheck the proper selected photos and have them dowloaded on the AppleTV every time that I add new photos.

There are no updated available for our AppleTV. I am hoping that by downloading the recent upgrade which included Photo, my iTV has not been made obsolete.

Apple TV, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 1:04 PM

There are no replies.

iTV problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.