Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud on windows 10 with Outlook 2013 working?

I can no longer access iCloud data on a PC recently upgraded to windows 10 with Outlook 2013. I cannot delete icloud , data is not accessible from icloud to the Outlook calendar. Is widows 10 supported?

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 1:05 PM

20 replies

Jul 30, 2015 2:05 AM in response to dafreed

I was having the same issue on a clean install of Windows 10. I could not get it working with iCloud. What finally worked was using Apple's app-specific password to login. Just go to My Apple ID (https://appleid.apple.com/), log in and choose Password and Security. Down at the bottom you'll see the app specific passwords. I assume this is only for people that generated 2-step authentication.

I also read on another post that you need to use the same password if you use outlook on iOS, otherwise it will log you out on the computer when you log into iOS, and if you didn't keep a copy of the app-specific password, then you'll need to generate another one and start all over.

I hope this helps.

Jul 30, 2015 6:56 AM in response to Greenfield Tilton

I was not able to delete Icloud from Windows 10. I get an error 2343. Microsoft's "Fixit" program to remove programs in this situation does not run in Windows 10...The error message specifically states that the program is not supported in this OS.

I also tried the suggestion using 2-step authentication but there were no app specific passwords since I do not use this authentication method..

So, I am still searching for a solution

Aug 2, 2015 10:59 AM in response to Greenfield Tilton

I had somewhat similar experience. After upgrade to windows 10 I thought all was well. Except that Outlook 2013 would hang up or slow down a lot anytime I viewed or deleted an email. It seemed somewhat intermittent and the duration of hang ups would vary. I initially disabled the iCloud add-in under options. This allowed me to view and delete email just fine. However, there was no iCloud sync or updates. I uninstalled iClould, rebooted, and reinstalled iCloud. It synced all my addresses to Outlook 2013 but had the same intermittent slow down when trying to use Outlook. I once again disabled the iCloud add-in under options. I still have the iCloud address but nothing syncs or updates. Problem unresolved. 😟

Sep 6, 2015 8:12 AM in response to LeeTrot

I am having the same issues with trying to use iCloud to sync my Outlook 2013 with iPhone, iPad and my laptop.

According to one of the Apple support pages dated mid August, "Windows 10 does not currently support iCloud".

But as I read above posts, it seems that the uninstall and reinstall of iCloud for Windows works.

Can someone verify this and that it does sync their data across iPhone, iPad & pc ? Thanks.

Sep 6, 2015 4:32 PM in response to rangerman69

Hmmmm....

Still not sure it is a Windows 10 problem. I have had issues with Apple iTunes/iCloud in the past where I had to completely uninstall all of the Apple software (also had to do it in a certain order) and then do a new iTunes and iCloud installation. Apple's software is a wicked one which had roots and branches that extend everywhere throughout the operating system. Had another problem that had me beating my head against the wall until I discovered a second drive that only stored data was starting to fail. This caused my iTunes to fail. I disconnected that drive and all started working. I've updated four computers at home to Windows 10. Only two have iTunes/iCloud. My computer had the sync problem and my wife's computer upgrade was flawless.

Icloud on windows 10 with Outlook 2013 working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.