Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple's leather case for the 6 Plus (camera cut out fit issue)

I have a question about how my phone fits into the case for the camera cut out. On Apple's website it shows the iPhone inside the case and when you look at the back of the phone cut camera cut out is perfect proportioned...there is a gap between the top of the cutout and the top of the camera lens and then as well at the bottom of the camera lens and the top part of the bottom portion of the cutout (so there should be a tiny gap on the bottom and top of the cutout area before you see the lens...I don't know if this makes any sense or not?

On my phone I have tried both the midnight blue case and the black case and I'm not getting that same result...I get a gap on the top part (between the camera lens and the top of the cutout) but not on the bottom part...the bottom part of the lens is smack dab up against the cutout where a the top part has a gap. This doesn't seem like something Apple would do, it doesn't look uniform at all and makes me feel like I have a messed up case.

Anyone else have this issue?

iPhone 6 Plus, Windows 8

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 11:52 AM

There are no replies.

Apple's leather case for the 6 Plus (camera cut out fit issue)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.