Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to send my iphone to usa

Iphone 6 serie number F7********5MR

I live in Brasil and bought my Iphone 6 in the USA. Nobody at Apple Store told me which model of Iphone 6 I should buy to have warranty in Brasil. So I am now stuck with Error 53 problem because Apple Brasil say they can not help me. What should I do now?

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 12:44 PM

As you have discovered the warranty on iPhones is NOT International no US iPhone has warranty in Brazil or anywhere else

You cannot "send " your iPhone to Apple in the US

Apple do NOT accept shipments from outside the US

You will have to send the iPhone to a friend or relative in the US and ask them to to handle any repairs and retyuirn to ytou securely

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2015 12:44 PM in response to Analua

As you have discovered the warranty on iPhones is NOT International no US iPhone has warranty in Brazil or anywhere else

You cannot "send " your iPhone to Apple in the US

Apple do NOT accept shipments from outside the US

You will have to send the iPhone to a friend or relative in the US and ask them to to handle any repairs and retyuirn to ytou securely

Jul 29, 2015 12:45 PM in response to Analua

You cannot send your iPhone directly to Apple US. You will have to send

it to a friend/relative/co-worker in the US for them to take to Apple US, and

that person will have to send it back to you after evaluation/repair/replacement.

Shipping costs and insurance both ways are your responsibility.

There is no international warranty on iPhones - warranty is valid only in country

of original purchase (EU is considered one country for this purpose).

Jul 29, 2015 12:49 PM in response to Analua

There is no model iPhone 6 sold by Apple in the US that will have a valid warranty in Brazil. All iPhones sold in the US only have a warranty that is valid in the US.

All you can do is send the iPhone to someone you trust in the US who can then take it to an Apple store genius bar for service support. Apple does not accept shipments from outside the US.

how to send my iphone to usa

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.