Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Revised dispatch date!? & Must have Mac apps for noobs

Hi

Ordered my first set of Apple product last Friday and to my disappointment the dispatch date has been revised! 1.5/2weeks for estimated delivery? Crazy.

Anyone else experienced this? Would of thought the 13" Macbook Pro Retina - i5, 16gb RAM, 512gb ssd would of been plentiful since its been on the market for a while!

Shame I also bought apple care, hopefully it doesn't start on the date of purchase! Anyone advise?

As I'm new to Mac, any recommendations for any must have apps that will make the transition easier?

Tjanks!

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 1:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 1:48 PM

I have similar experience with order delayed. the online chat has packaged answers that these are custom build and the dates are only estimates...

2 replies

Jul 30, 2015 4:01 PM in response to JagsP

JagsP wrote:

Hi

Ordered my first set of Apple product last Friday and to my disappointment the dispatch date has been revised! 1.5/2weeks for estimated delivery? Crazy.

Anyone else experienced this? Would of thought the 13" Macbook Pro Retina - i5, 16gb RAM, 512gb ssd would of been plentiful since its been on the market for a while!

Shame I also bought apple care, hopefully it doesn't start on the date of purchase! Anyone advise?

As I'm new to Mac, any recommendations for any must have apps that will make the transition easier?

Tjanks!

WRT transition, we have no idea what you are transitioning from or what apps you are familiar with.

Revised dispatch date!? & Must have Mac apps for noobs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.