Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A purchased movie is not displaying under "purchased" on apple TV, I already owned a digital copy from a DVD combo pack and repurchased it on the apple TV and it doesn't show under "purchased".

I purchased the Despicable Me movie on the apple TV and it doesn't show up under purchased on there. When I try to purchase it again, it states that I have already bought it and asks if I want to watch it now, when I accept it takes me to the iTunes extras preview and I am unable to watch movie. It still displays the price on the store instead of "play" like my other purchased movies do. Any help would be appreciated

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 2:34 PM

There are no replies.

A purchased movie is not displaying under "purchased" on apple TV, I already owned a digital copy from a DVD combo pack and repurchased it on the apple TV and it doesn't show under "purchased".

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.