Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete downloaded episodes from a TV series purchased on my iPad so create capacity for further series episodes?

How do I delete downloaded episodes from a TV series purchased on my iPad so create capacity for further series episodes?

iPad, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 1:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 11:30 PM

You can delete episodes from the Videos app by swiping from right-to-left across them on the episode selection screen, or to delete an entire series by the Edit button top right on the TV programme selection screen. Or you can do it via Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage > Videos.

Before deleting them, and if you haven't already got a copy, you may want to copy them over to your computer's iTunes library via File > Devices > Transfer Purchases so that you can take a back copy of them. The rights-holder could remove them from the store at any time, if they do you won't be able to redownload them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2015 11:30 PM in response to Yeomanson

You can delete episodes from the Videos app by swiping from right-to-left across them on the episode selection screen, or to delete an entire series by the Edit button top right on the TV programme selection screen. Or you can do it via Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage > Videos.

Before deleting them, and if you haven't already got a copy, you may want to copy them over to your computer's iTunes library via File > Devices > Transfer Purchases so that you can take a back copy of them. The rights-holder could remove them from the store at any time, if they do you won't be able to redownload them.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.