Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When will Apple make iphone 6 work with Mazda cars bluetooth?

I have been fighting with Mazda regarding my iphone 6 bluetooth not working so I cannot make or receive calls. They replaced my bluetooth audio system in the car at no charge and the iphone still doesn't work. I tested an iphone 4S using the same IOS operating system and it did work, so clearly it is the iphone 6 that is the problem. I am so frustrated that I am ready to go back to an android phone as it worked perfectly with my car.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 2:50 PM

3 replies

Jul 30, 2015 4:35 AM in response to colleen57

First of all iPhones are supposed to work with almost any official bluetooth audio devices but if not here are things you might consider to get looked at:

1. If you dropped your iPhone a few times hard you may need to do a restore to make sure it will work right.

2. Make sure you have the latest software currently iOS 8.4.

3. Make sure that your car's bluetooth hardware or software is healthy.

4. Test with a friend's brand new iPhone 6 with iOS 8.4 to connect your car.

5. Test the new iPhone or even your own iPhone with a new Mazda or a different car.

I'm sure if you try enough, you'll be able to do it finally since there is no such a thing that it won't connect because it is made that way...

When will Apple make iphone 6 work with Mazda cars bluetooth?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.