Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows 10 iTunes Unable to Authorize This Computer

I just had my laptop upgraded to Window 10 from Windows 8.1. After I first installed I received the prompt from iTunes that I needed to authorize this computer. I assumed this was normal since it was already authorized prior to the upgrade. After typing in my correct password, I know it works because I was able to login to iTunes Store just fine, I get the message "We could not complete your iTunes Store request. The requested resource was not found. There was an error in the iTunes Store. Please try again later." This is one of the errors I've received after successfully logging into the iTunes Store. When I first logged in, I got an error that said it was unable to authorize my computer which is why I decided to login to the store to make sure my password was correct and I was able to connect. Since Windows 10 just came out, I'm seeing nothing online on how to fix this potential issue with just Windows 10. For all the techno weenies out there, I have Windows 10 with iTunes version (who knows because WinX doesn't display it) but it does show it was installed on July 14, 2015 so I assume its the latest greatest. Anything else? Can anyone even begin to help? Much appreciated as we go down the path of dealing with another O/S release and all the aches and pains that go along with it. So far, I do like the GUI and how it looks.

Evil Intel-based Laptop-OTHER, Other OS, Windows 10 on an HP Laptop

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 4:51 PM

27 replies

Windows 10 iTunes Unable to Authorize This Computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.