Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

yahoo mail will not connect to server on my if

getting error message The connection to the server "apple.map.mail.yahoo.com" on port 993 timed out i am not getting any new emails

Apple TV (3rd Generation), iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 4:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 5:04 PM

Apple Support:

I am having this same issue as well. Both of my parents have an iPhone 4, both on IOS 7.1.2. Both of their Yahoo mail accounts will not update as of 11:00 am central time today. Yahoo mail works perfectly fine on the desktop. On one of the iPhones, I completely deleted the Yahoo account and attempted to re-add the account. Didn't work,... inbox is completely gone. This is the error we got:

User uploaded file

Please look into and fix this issue Apple!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2015 5:04 PM in response to Billmac789

Apple Support:

I am having this same issue as well. Both of my parents have an iPhone 4, both on IOS 7.1.2. Both of their Yahoo mail accounts will not update as of 11:00 am central time today. Yahoo mail works perfectly fine on the desktop. On one of the iPhones, I completely deleted the Yahoo account and attempted to re-add the account. Didn't work,... inbox is completely gone. This is the error we got:

User uploaded file

Please look into and fix this issue Apple!

yahoo mail will not connect to server on my if

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.