Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Am I able to remove Music and Photo/Videos from my iPad using iTunes?

I want to remove all photos and music on my iPad, but I do not want to reset my iPad to its factory settings. I know I can just remove the music and photos one by one on the device (and I am aware of the select option in photos), but I was curious if there is a way I can just remove them altogether on iTunes like before? or can i remove them through my computer? Or is there a way I can remove them altogether on my iPad without selecting one by one?

I already backed up the photos and music and saved it to my computer.

Edit: I have one iPad with up to date iOs version, but i have another stuck on iOs 7.1.

iPad Mini, iOS 8, null

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 4:13 PM

5 replies

Am I able to remove Music and Photo/Videos from my iPad using iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.