Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I sync "ALL" of my contacts from my iPhone 5S to my MacBook Pro

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 6:08 PM

1 reply

Jul 30, 2015 1:43 PM in response to MTWent

these days, it's iCloud. so make sure iCloud is turned on on your iPhone5s and MacBook Pro, and ensure that the contacts box is checked, and then go to iTunes and ensure that the same is true there. plug your iPhone 5s into your MBP pro, fire up iTunes, then go to connected device, which should be outlined in blue. you should see a sidebar with "Summary" , "Info" , "Apps", "Music", "Movies", etc. click on info, and it should bring up something about contacts and calendars. Click on the Sync button in the lower right corner of your MBP screen, and it should work. on your phone, make sure that Show contacts is on, maybe click on groups. Contacts can be found by going to phone, then "contacts" and clicking on that. All of your contacts should be there

if they aren't post back here and I'm sure me or someone else will be able to help you out

John b

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.