Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad mini won't connect to the internet and repeatedly asks for iCloud password

My iPad mini was dead for a while and I just charged it up, and it was constantly asking for my iCloud password about every second or every other second. When I put in the correct password it said it was incorrect, so iI tried it on my laptop and it is correct. Anyways it told me I could reset it so i clicked that and it took me to safari, which wouldn't be a problem but my iPad won't connect to the internet, it says it's failing every time. I reset my router and I know for sure the password is correct. So, I reset my iCloud password on my laptop, that new one doesn't work either. I reset my network settings, doesn't let me connect to the internet still. I tried to delete my iCloud account, and even restore my iPad, but all of my options require an internet connect which I can't get my hands on. Help me I am going insane.

iPad Mini, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 7:20 PM

1 reply

Jul 29, 2015 10:28 PM in response to madisonmotz

Hi..

Problem due to that you not able to connect internet and iPad not worked properly. if you enter password few minutes later its again asked for passowrd you can restore your iPad and sign in back to iCloud here is the way

1. Launch the Settings app.
  2. Tap on iCloud.
  3. Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap Sign Out.
  4. Tap Sign Out in the popup menu.
  5. Tap *Delete from My iPad** in the second popup menu.
  6. Type in your password to disable Find My iPhone/iPad if you're prompted and tap Turn Off.
  7. Once you are signed out of iCloud, reboot your iPhone or iPad by holding down the power and Home button until you see the Apple logo.
  8. Sign back into iCloud in the Settings app.

Hope these steps will be work for you. if you are still unable to solve issue let me know

iPad mini won't connect to the internet and repeatedly asks for iCloud password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.