Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trying to view internet accounts got gmail and the drop down window appears but never loads. How do I get my account to load?

trying to access Internet Accounts for my two gmail addresses, but when I click this drop down window appears but never loads anything. To my knowledge my account is still receiving all my emails, but i wanted to change some of my preferences. why is this happening?

MacBook Pro 13", Mid 2012, OS X Yosemite version 10.10.4

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012)

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 7:28 PM

1 reply

Jul 29, 2015 8:50 PM in response to camjaye

Back up all data before proceeding.

Triple-click anywhere in the line below on this page to select it:

~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.internetaccounts.plist

Right-click or control-click the line and select

Services Reveal in Finder (or just Reveal)

from the contextual menu.* A folder should open with an item selected. Quit the application if it's running. Move the selected item to the Trash. Relaunch the application and test.

*If you don't see the contextual menu item, copy the selected text to the Clipboard by pressing the key combination command-C. In the Finder, select

Go Go to Folder...

from the menu bar and paste into the box that opens by pressing command-V. You won't see what you pasted because a line break is included. Press return.

trying to view internet accounts got gmail and the drop down window appears but never loads. How do I get my account to load?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.