Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to mirror a student's iPad to be able to see a teacher's iPad. Do not want student to be able to control teacher's iPad, merely to view and zoom in to enlarge. Student has very low distance vision so cannot see Smartboard or projected work.

I need to mirror iPad to iPad so that a student with a vision impairment can see on his iPad what his teacher is presenting to the class from her iPad. Do not want student to be able to control teacher's iPad, merely to view what teacher is presenting and be able to zoom in on student's iPad to enlarge an area of the screen without affecting teacher's iPad. Student has very low distance vision so cannot see Smartboard or projected work being presented via teacher's iPad.

iPad

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 7:56 PM

There are no replies.

I need to mirror a student's iPad to be able to see a teacher's iPad. Do not want student to be able to control teacher's iPad, merely to view and zoom in to enlarge. Student has very low distance vision so cannot see Smartboard or projected work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.