Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Iphone will not charge. I have it plugged into the computer and the computer recognizes it, but the actual phone will not charge

My Iphone 5c will not charge when plugged into the computer. The computer recognizes the charger, but the phone is not actually charging

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 8:49 PM

Hello Britty879,

I recommend following the steps available here: If you can’t charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Regards,

Oynix

2 replies

Jul 30, 2015 10:08 AM in response to Britty879

Britty879 wrote:

My Iphone 5c will not charge when plugged into the computer. The computer recognizes the charger, but the phone is not actually charging

Try charging using the USB wall adapter. Some computer USB ports cannot supply enough current to charge an iPhone. A computer also cannot charge an iPhone unless iTunes is installed on it.

My Iphone will not charge. I have it plugged into the computer and the computer recognizes it, but the actual phone will not charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.