Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need some app for learning

I'm new to iPad and to the AppStore. I really need some app that help with my learning, especially I want to improve my English. Thank you

iPad, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 9:54 PM

1 reply

Jul 30, 2015 9:27 AM in response to Namnbk

There are lots of learning English as a second language apps.

Example:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/learn-american-english-free/id319656598?mt=8

do this google search:

learning english ipad site:apple.com

The app store app has a search facility. Try it.

learn english

fyi:

I'm new to iPad and to the AppStore. I really need some app that help with my learning, especially I want to improve my English. Thank you

to:

I'm new to iPad and to the AppStore. I really need some app that helps me learn and improve my English. Thank you.

The two key words are learn and English. You should put two concepts together. The word English should be last. "with my learning, especially" doesn't rule out wanting to learn other things like fishing.

I struggle with my English writing skill. I've improved over the years. I'd have written something like:

I'm looking for recommendations on iPad apps to help me improve my English reading and speaking skills.

I need some app for learning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.