Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Study Cards

Hello. I have a problem with iBooks .

I can not use flash cards .

I highlighted the content and I want to see in the cards,

but the option to view the cards of study is disabled.

what I can do.
Thank you very much .

Best regards.

Ps. I create my epub by Pages.

iMac, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 9:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 10:42 PM

I found the problem.
If you make the epub in Pages, the options available are: night mode , sepia, resize text mode .
But you can not use the option study cards or flash cards.
However , if you do it in iBooks epub author , yes you can view flash cards mode.
The problem with this solution is that the other options of night mode , sepia , changing text size is disabled.
It is a pity that so complicated to use iBooks and there are two types of options as use or compatibility.

I don't like it.

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2015 10:42 PM in response to ReaderbyApple

I found the problem.
If you make the epub in Pages, the options available are: night mode , sepia, resize text mode .
But you can not use the option study cards or flash cards.
However , if you do it in iBooks epub author , yes you can view flash cards mode.
The problem with this solution is that the other options of night mode , sepia , changing text size is disabled.
It is a pity that so complicated to use iBooks and there are two types of options as use or compatibility.

I don't like it.

Regards.

Study Cards

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.