Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

recovering notes

I was using my son's apple id and never really backed up the phone to a computed.

Then, I decided to make my own apple account. But when I synced into my newly created account, my notes all disappeared.

I pressed merge so that I could still keep my notes but they all disappeared.

Those notes are very very important to me. Is there any way I could get it back?

I've already tried Phone Rescue, but it gave me random notes from 2001, which I don't even know where it came from.

PLEASEE PLEASE PLEASEEEE HELP.

iPhone 5

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 9:33 PM

1 reply

Jul 29, 2015 9:38 PM in response to lau1314

Not making the backup was the first mistake, but you have already figured that out. Using your son's Apple ID was the second. If you go into Settings>Notes, what do you see? If you go into Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars, when you look at the individual email accounts there, do any of them report that you are syncing notes with an email account? When you check iTunes with the phone connected, what does it say for syncing Notes?

recovering notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.