Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

incorrect apple idea and the phone accepted it and now i can not get rid of it.

i was setting up iphone 6 at att store with sales person. which as you all well now, ATT knows less about iphone that i do. thy said it is good to go/; take home and connect to wifi and finish up. Well followed the prompys and made a typo. I entered my apple id as (my name)and in stead of @me.com, i typed me.con and it took it. Well, nobody had ever seen that problem and it took many people and finally a manager who had high security clearance had to clear out and restore. we had done this about six time and the ivalid enail address would eventually reappear. So they get it and i go back home to back up to my computer and it comes back. It keeps asking for a password to apple id..there is no password for an invalid email address. This id maddening. I just want to restore my old iphone 5 and hand this right back to them.

how van i reactivate my old iphone 5 from home ?

iPhone 6

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 10:48 PM

1 reply

incorrect apple idea and the phone accepted it and now i can not get rid of it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.