Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPod nano keeps pausing

My iPod nano keeps pausing the music whenever the screen dims and locks. When I plug my apple earphones (old and new) into my iPod, it seems as if it won't plug in all the way. You can see a thin line of silver outside still. I looked inside the hole with a flashlight and everything seemed fine, nothing unusual. I also tried pushing the earphones in really hard multiple times until my fingers started to bruise. Nothing has worked for me unlike the others who have had this problem. I restored my iPod and spent all day downloading music. At this point I don't want to restore it again and have all those hours of eye-straining work go to waste. Is there anything else I can do? I was thinking about setting an appointment at an Apple Store but I was afraid they might just tell me to restore it. Any suggestions?

iPod nano

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 12:00 AM

There are no replies.

IPod nano keeps pausing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.