Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5c - Clock stops working

My iPhone has decided to stop telling the time? This renders all appointments/reminders/events and alarms completely useless.

It seems to happen when the phone goes into lock mode. But it doesn't just stop the clock, it resets it to what I had manually set as the correct time.

e.g. I just manually set the clock to 10:30am, I then played around on the phone for 8 minutes and the clock showed 10:38am then I put it into lock mode. after a few minutes I woke it up and it said 10:30am again!!?!?!?!

I'm about to do a full on reset, but judging by other comments this is unlikely to help. Anyone been through this and got out the other side? The 'other side' is becoming increasingly Samsung shaped.

ANNOYING!!

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4, null

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 2:40 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone 5c - Clock stops working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.