Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tunnelblick configuration on Macbook Pro 10.10.4

I am trying to connect to VPN with tunnelblick on Macbook pro 13.3 with retina. It's brand new Mac and I haven't changed any security changes on it. I am trying to connect with Tunnelblock latest version with .tblc file but all I get is an error message saying as on screenshot below. I followed the guidelines on the video link below but I do not

User uploaded file

I try opening the configuration file but nothing happens. Is there any security policy I need to follow or any tips?

I followed the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWzIZXovAt0

I am new to Mac !

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 1:12 AM

1 reply

Jul 30, 2015 6:38 AM in response to theupendra

Questions about Tunnelblick are usually best asked on the Tunneblick Discussion Group. The Tunnelblick website is a good resource, too.

That said, it sounds like double-clicking the configuration file (.tblk, .ovpn, or .conf) isn't starting the correct copy of Tunnelblick. There are several system problems that can cause that, but it is easiest to just ignore them and force OS X to use the correct copy of Tunnelblick. If/when you have problems with other programs you can look into fixing whatever the underlying problem is.

Here's how you can get the configuration installed. (This assumes you have installed Tunnelblick. If not, please follow the instructions at Installing Tunnelblick.)

1. Eject the Tunnelblick installer disk image if it is mounted.
  2. Open a FInder window, and locate "Tunnelblick" in Applications.
  3. Double-click Tunnelblick. Tunnelblick should launch and the Tunnelblick icon should appear near the Spotlight icon.
  4. Click on the Tunnelblick icon near the Spotlight icon, then click on "Quit Tunnelblick" in the menu that pops down. The Tunnelblick icon near the Spotlight icon should disappear.
  5. Drag and drop your configuration file(s) to the Tunnelblick icon in Applications in the Finder window.
  6. Tunnelblick should launch and ask how you want the configuration(s) installed.

If you have a question or problem at one of the steps, please detail which step and what the question or problem is.

Tunnelblick configuration on Macbook Pro 10.10.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.