Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how come itunes wont sync to my phone ?

I have the latest OS on my IPhone 4s and the latest version but when i try to sync music to my phone there is no opinion for it ?? can someone please tell me why as i really need to put music on my phone for my business as a back up.User uploaded file

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 1:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 2:06 AM

You're already syncing via iCloud. There's no need to sync using iTunes.

On your iPhone, tap Settings > iTunes & App Store then switch Music ON.

3 replies

Jul 30, 2015 2:53 AM in response to OfficialFrankieDJ

This issue is caused by Apple Music in iOS 8.4. If you have iCloud Music Library turned on in Settings on your phone (think that it what it is called....I restored my phone back to 8.3 while I still could) you will no longer be able to sync music from your iTunes library to your phone and you will also not be able to transfer any iTunes music purchases from your phone to your iTunes library on you PC. This was a dealbreaker for me and I therefore restored my phone back to 8.3.

You can turn off iCloud Music Libary but then you will only be able to stream music from Apple Music. You will not be able to download any tracks for offline listening.

how come itunes wont sync to my phone ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.