Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

white loading circle at the bottom right corner of photos?

For a while now, Every time I look at my pictures there is a small white " Loading" Circle at the bottom right corner of my pictures.When I go on a social media app to post a picture it says " Cannot Download Photo... There was an error downloading this photo from your icloud photo library. Please try again later" It does this to every picture I try to post. Is there any way to stop this? It has become very annoying because now I can't even post photos anymore or send them to people. PLEASE HELP!

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 2:25 AM

5 replies

Mar 24, 2017 8:43 PM in response to Ashlin32

Have you tried restarting your iOS device ? if yes try a force restart using the steps below ( a force restart will not delete any data ).

• On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
  • On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Allow the device to restart then test to see if the issue has been resolved.

If the issue continues try resetting your Network Settings using the steps Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings ( you will have to connect and sign back in to your WiFi networks again )

white loading circle at the bottom right corner of photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.