Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multiple Apple IDs for different countries - how to?

I have two Apple IDs because I'm resident in two countries:

- Germany

- USA

now I downloaded for my daughter some Content from the German AppStore and I wanted to switch back to the US store to download my latest TV Shows.

I get an error message that this device is already associate with another Apple ID and I have to wait 87 days.

How can I fix this / work with my German and my US Apple ID at the same device (logging

iPad Air, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 4:02 AM

4 replies

Jul 30, 2015 6:51 AM in response to benjaminrohe

Redownloading an account's past purchases will start a 90 day association to that account : Manage your associated devices in iTunes - Apple Support

If you can't wait until the 90 days have completed (you have to be in a country to use its store, including redownloading, otherwise you are violating the store's terms and Apple could potentially permanently disable the account) then you can try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can/will remove that association : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ (redownloading on a different account is likely to start a 90 day association to that account instead)

Jul 30, 2015 10:39 AM in response to benjaminrohe

Are you currently in the country that the content is now available from ? If you are and the device is currently tied to a different account then you can either wait until the 90 days have completed or try contacting iTunes Support and see if they will remove the association.

Purchasing new items and downloading them shouldn't result in a 90 day association, but redownloading (and potentially downloading new content from series passes) will.

Multiple Apple IDs for different countries - how to?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.