Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro X Additional Content Problem

Hi there,

I downloaded Logic Pro X yesterday, after using garageband for about a year. On garageband I had bought and downloaded all of the jam packs and additional content, but I was finding it quite limiting so I wanted to move to logic pro - mainly for the new sounds/instruments.

So I download the program no problem, and I go to 'download additional content' select pretty much everything and it goes to download 17.8 gigabytes of stuff. All goes well until it hits 17.8gb with 5 seconds remaining, where it stays frozen for at least an hour or two, so I closed the program and opened it again. It asked me if I wanted to continue the download, so I said yes and it finished. However, I have no new sounds in my sound library. I have no idea what has happened but I have no new instruments at all, and the 'download additional content' option is faded out.

Is there another step I have to do manually? If anyone could help me it would be really appreciated.

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 4:29 AM

There are no replies.

Logic Pro X Additional Content Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.