Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple logo on an LCD screen is not found

Hello,

My iPhone 6 screen was broken and I replaced it but I am wondering if there is NO Apple logo behind the LCD screen flex and digitizer's flex cables of the iPhone 6 LCD assembly, does that mean the LCD screen assembly is NOT an OEM part?

http://www.etradesupply.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/12021432527343.jpg

Thanks in advance,

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 5:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 6:05 AM

Sorry. Your phone is unsupportable. iPhones are not user serviceable. Apple will not touch that phone now under any circumstances.

Find a competent repair shop or buy a new phone.

Apple does NOT sell iPhone parts at all. The only possible sources are counterfeit parts, stolen parts, or salvaged parts.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2015 6:05 AM in response to kalemadi

Sorry. Your phone is unsupportable. iPhones are not user serviceable. Apple will not touch that phone now under any circumstances.

Find a competent repair shop or buy a new phone.

Apple does NOT sell iPhone parts at all. The only possible sources are counterfeit parts, stolen parts, or salvaged parts.

Aug 9, 2015 5:15 AM in response to kalemadi

And how, exactly, do you know that there is no Apple logo on the part?

Just because someone posted a picture of something on the Internet does not make it universally true.

If you're concerned about the parts being used by whoever fixed your phone, then take it up with them.

So far as I know, no one other than Apple, and in some countries the authorized carriers, is authorized to perform repairs on iPhones. I'm not aware of anywhere in the world where an "authorized reseller" is authorized to perform repairs.

Apple logo on an LCD screen is not found

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.