Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change my old apple id if I don't remember the password or anything I used for it? It keeps asking me to type the PASSWORD please help

I can't change my old apple account and I don't remember anything. It even says that the email has been disable. I DONT KNOW WHT TO DO AND APPLE DOESNT HAVE AN ONLINE SUPPORT

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 6:51 AM

1 reply

Aug 1, 2015 6:45 AM in response to Adrokable

Hi Adrokable,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your Apple ID. If you are having issues accessing or changing your Apple ID, you may find the information in the following articles helpful:

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you are still having issues changing or resetting your Apple ID, you may need to reach out to Apple ID Support directly. If that is the case, you may find this article useful as well:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Regards

How can I change my old apple id if I don't remember the password or anything I used for it? It keeps asking me to type the PASSWORD please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.