Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

10.10.4 Battery Drain on my MacBook Air

Hello - I noticed an issue after upgrading to 10.10.4 . My MacBook Air (2012) will drain about 13% of the battery sitting in a one hour meeting. Lately going to meeting to meeting, I noticed this thing cannot keep any sort of battery life since I updated to 10.10.4. I didn't do a time machine stamp, so I think I am stuck with this issue. Worked fine in 10.10.3.

Going to the hardware section - my cycle count under the Power section is 809 ! out of a max 1000. I have Chrome and Citrix running but this is why the thing depletes the battery 13% in one hour.

Health Information:

Cycle Count: 809

I have seen other complain and one person reverted by to 10.10.3 and fixed his battery issue. Help ! Matt

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1), WIFI

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 6:57 AM

4 replies

10.10.4 Battery Drain on my MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.