Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad texting not working. How do I fix it?

MY iPad texting feature says messages are delivered, but they are not, and no texts are coming to me.

what do I do to fix this? Other functions are fine.

iPad 2

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 8:53 AM

6 replies

Jul 30, 2015 6:39 PM in response to Ralph9430

I Am using my iPad..the only Apple product I have..to text to iPhone users. It worked fine until today. All other functions on the iPad are working. My WiFi is working. Should I just wipe everything and start everything over? I already switched the texting function off, then on. Imhave since found that texts coming to me aren't arriving, either.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Aug 1, 2015 1:14 PM in response to Lyssa

LYssa, thank you SO MUCH for trying to help. I gave up earlier today and called Apple. They suggested disconnecting from my WiFi and the. Reconnecting. It seems to be working, at least on the test I sent myself. I only have three people I iMessage with, and none are available until later today, so I hope it is fixed. If not, Apple gave me a case number, and I can call them back. Their next move is to reset the entire iPad, and start over, which wouldn't be terrible.

Thanks again. Apple support was great As is this community.

IPad texting not working. How do I fix it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.