Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro 10.1.1 doesn't recognize AU SampleTank 3.

Hello,

more specifically SampleTank3 shows up in the Plug-in Manager and when I do a Reset and Rescan the auvaltool validates it no problem, but when I try to bring it up in the channel strip it's not there. I also have the same problem with NI Kontakt 5, and Novation Bass Station and V-Station. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. As these Plug-in's are integral to the project we are working on. Thank you.

Sincerely,

M.J. Prendergast

Logic Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), Logic Pro X 10.1.1

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 7:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 8:31 AM

The fact that it shows up in the plugin manager tells me that you are probably looking in the wrong place. Typically, instrument plugins do not show up if you click on an Insertaka Audio FX plugin slot. You need an Instrument plugin slot, which can only be found on a software instrument channel strip.

User uploaded file

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2015 8:31 AM in response to Irixuser

The fact that it shows up in the plugin manager tells me that you are probably looking in the wrong place. Typically, instrument plugins do not show up if you click on an Insertaka Audio FX plugin slot. You need an Instrument plugin slot, which can only be found on a software instrument channel strip.

User uploaded file

Logic Pro 10.1.1 doesn't recognize AU SampleTank 3.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.