Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone was stolen and now someone is using my icloud to pur

hello, my iphone was stolen in USA washington DC at August 2013, i lodged police complaint immediately, didnt have find my iphone app, and not synced so i couldnt get it, now after years i can find that someone was using icloud for purchases..please help me

my icloud id is *******.com

<Image Edited by Host to Remove Personal Information>

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 8:27 AM

5 replies

Jul 30, 2015 8:32 AM in response to satyafromsydney

It's a really bad idea to post your email address - it's an invitation to spam - and I've asked the Hosts to remove it.

This message is a scam, attempting to get you to give them your card details - the 'Cancel a transaction' link leads to a non-Apple address.

In any case change your password. Didn't you do that as soon as you lost the phone?

To be on the safe side, go to the iTunes Store and check your purchases list. If, and it's unlikely, there actually is a purchase you've not made, contact iTunes Support and explain the situation, try to get the purchase cancelled. Go to https://getsupport.apple.com . Click 'See all products and services', then ' 'iTunes', and then 'iTunes Store', then 'Purchases, Billing & Redemption'.

my iphone was stolen and now someone is using my icloud to pur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.